Thursday, June 12, 2014

Semester 1 of first year almost done

Wow, that was a whirlwind of a semester. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. I have a week to study for hubs then do the exam and it's all over for 5 weeks. I have picked my stream for next semester so I know the dates I'll be out on my first clinical placement. I'm quietly excited and anxious at the same time.


THOUGHT I'd share a couple of piccies this time. Me on my first day of labs, loving my uniform (as you can see) and my tools of the trade. Must be colourful or I just wouldn't be having fun.....

Thanks for taking the time to read about my experiences as a nursing students. Will post again once I've done my exam. Hopefully, fingers crossed I will do well and can report on a positive result. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment